About Me

A blog about our beautiful and busy family!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008



Hayden and I flew out to Victoria last week to see his Grandma Chris and Grandpa Dennis. Arriving as cute as can be, he wowed them all week with lots of smiles and giggles. Blue eyes and all - Hayden was definitely the center of attention while we were there!
As for us, life is getting better and better with Hayden. He is such a delight to be around, that Jonathan and I will often spend hours in the evening with him, trying to get him to give us a good belly laugh! And it's well worth the effort! Hayden is entering that age where is is lots of fun to play games with now! I sometimes wish he wouldn't take such long afternoon naps so I could play with him more, but I know my mind will probably change about that when he gets older!

1 comment:

Jones Clan said...

He's a cutie! We really need to plan to visit our families in Victoria at the same time so we can visit each other! I am not so sure about your mind changing when he is a little older. Now that my kids are in school I crave the weekends when I can spend time with them all day. Or when they are sick and just want to cuddle, man I don't get that enough. Perhaps I should have another! Is that selfish? Anyway, glad you are all doing so well and keep enjoying him, it gets even more fun!!