I've been trying to find a way to send everyone this video of Hayden! This was taken about a month ago, on the night he gave us his first giggle and couldn't stop! Hope you all enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love this clip of Hayden giggling, especially his little snorts. And Fern, your giggles are cute too! Isn't it funny how baby's smiles and giggles will disappear as quickly as they come? When Josh was a baby I'd tape record his cooing and early baby language so I could listen to it while he slept! Yes, you can never get enough when they're your first!
1 comment:
I love this clip of Hayden giggling, especially his little snorts. And Fern, your giggles are cute too! Isn't it funny how baby's smiles and giggles will disappear as quickly as they come? When Josh was a baby I'd tape record his cooing and early baby language so I could listen to it while he slept! Yes, you can never get enough when they're your first!
Post a Comment