About Me

A blog about our beautiful and busy family!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Up to no good!

So, this morning, I thought I might sneek away to have a quick shower since Hayden was playing quitely in the living room and Aubrey was fast asleep.
But to my surprise, when I came out of the bathroom, I saw two large drops of what looked like bright red blood on the hard wood floor.
Panicking, I ran out of the bathroom trying to look for Hayden -

I turned the corner and found this . . .




I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera!
I hope I can keep a sense of humor about messes like this!

I guess it depends how big the clean up actually is!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ha HA HA! The things we do for our kids! Sometimes it is good to JUST laugh!