Hayden celebrated his 2nd birthday when we were out in Victoria last week. As you can see, he's sporting his new John Deere trike and back pack! While at my parents house the trike was constantly being filled with dinosaurs and then dumped onto the floor with the little handle attached to the trike - a process Hayden was quite amused with! He hasn't quite got the motion of pedalling down yet, but he's getting close!
This is Hayden the morning of his birthday - I wanted to fill the whole room with balloons, but I gave up after blowing up 15! Whew, that was a lot of work! But they entertained him for the morning at least!
Such a handsome smile!
Here is a video for all you grandparents and great grandparents reading this of Hayden blowing out his birthday candles!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/fernmarusiak?feature=mhw5#p/a/u/0/bfHkuSETuoE

2 comments:
Ah! Our babies are turning into little kids! Time flies! Hayden looks thrilled with everything. I'm jealous of your vacay :)
He sure IS handsome! Happy Birthday to that little cutie!!!
Post a Comment