About Me

A blog about our beautiful and busy family!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heritage Park

We bought annual passes to Heritage Park this year and thought we'd venture out there on Saturday, since the weather was gorgeous! It was my first time and Jonathan's first time since grade two, so a new experience for the both of us, but, I have to say - what a fun place to take your family! So much to do for kids and parents - we didn't even feel like we were in Calgary anymore!
Anyways, here are a few photos of Hayden's adventures on the carousel, the whip-it cars, and the big paddel boat! Despite Hayden continually pointing to the Ferris wheel, we decided not to take him on that ride - I think I would have had a heart attack if Jonathan took him on there. All in all, such a fun day!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: