The first two photos here are of Aubrey sporting her first swimsuit at the lake! Very sheek! I had to take one from beind as well to show off the frills!

We have spent many evenings at Midnapore lake this month, taking advantage of the hot weather while we can - and for Hayden to play in the water, he absolutely loves anything to do with putting on his swim trunks, whether it be going to the lake to play in the water or play chess (with their giant chess set), running through the sprinkler in the back yard or playing with water balloons (his new favorite activity!)
Here's Aubrey having fun watching Hayden running through the sprinkler! And the other I just had to include because it definitely shows the "Hall Squint!"
We also went to Elbow Falls with some friends for the Heritage day weekend and got some great pictures! It is so beautiful out there. I like the picture of Hayden and Jonathan - we have one of the two of them in the same spot exactly a year ago. The other picture is of Jonathan, very carefully, maneuvering Hayden in the wading pool, to avoid the 5 foot drop off only a foot from where he is standing. I think Allison and I both had near heart attacks that day as our husbands were "watching" the kids. That's Kalea in the photo with him, for those who haven't met Hayden's little girlfriend - I'll have to post some photos of them holding hands in another blog post. They're so cute.
And lastly, who can resist a cute bath tub photo! This is Aubrey taking her first bath in the big bath tub! Her inflatable one on the kitchen counter was causing quite the flood in the surrounding areas, so she had to graduate!

No comments:
Post a Comment