Hello! I finally was able to download the photos from our annual golf ball hunt on Thanksgiving Day, so here they are . . .
Every year, Jonathan and his dad eagerly await the closing weekend of Stewart Creek Golf Course in order to go golf ball hunting the day after. So, here we are searching . . .

Hayden had quite a blast searching for golf balls and collecting them in his bag . . . even if they may have been planted in various locations . . .
The one golf ball I was able to find, took a little extra effort to retrieve . . .

I'm not sure what the golf ball count was this year, but in the past it has been over a hundred golf balls . . . this year, Jonathan thinks someone beat us to the punch!

Aubrey and I weren't all that successful at finding any golf balls, but we definitely enjoyed the gorgeous fall weather and the picturesque rocky mountains!




No comments:
Post a Comment