About Me

A blog about our beautiful and busy family!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More cute photos!

Hayden has been adjusting to Aubrey's arrival much better than I anticipated. He loves to give her lots of kisses on the forehead and rocks her in her bassinette!
I love this photo Paige took on Christmas day, such cute feet!

I've been amazed at how alert she's been in the last week, I've completely forgotten how things were with Hayden, so it seems all new again! But I'm definitely enjoying this a lot more the second time around since I'm not worrying as much about everything!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! We can not wait to see her. We will have to come over some time in the new year when you are more adjusted. Congrats Jon and Fern!

Stacy and Dana

Becky said...

Congrats Fern!! She is beautiful! I hope your Christmas was wonderful with the new little one! Happy New Year!

Paula said...

Congratulations!! I was thinking about you and that baby! I love the name Aubrey - i have a neice Aubrey. I am glad you sent me the link to your blog-you do a great job with it. we have one too - i think you can click on my name and get to it.