About Me

A blog about our beautiful and busy family!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Our Beautiful Baby Girl



We are so excited to announce that Aubrey Joan Marusiak arrived December 23rd at 1:58pm at Foothills Hospital. It was a very fast delivery, she arrived 28 minutes after arriving at the hospital, just a little scary, considering if my water had broken any earlier, she might have arrived in the van!!


She weighed 9lbs 3oz, just 3 oz lighter than her older brother, Hayden!


And this is my wonderful midwife, Anne, who delivered Aubrey and took wonderful care of us at home the next day.


I will hopefully post more photos when I have more time and a computer that actually works!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dae said...

So beautiful, both of you!
Its good to see you fern.
Love to you and your sweet family.
I love the blog!

Nadia said...

Congratulations! She looks healthy and beautiful. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Good to hear from you.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Congratulations Fern & Family!!!
She is beautiful!
Merry Christmas!