It's a morning like this, that makes me think . . .
. . . how lucky I am to have the cutest tiger sitting in my kitchen eating mini-wheats!
Or when I'm making dinner, and Hayden and Aubrey open the same cupboard (that now has a baby lock on it, conveniently) and play with as many loud items they can find . . .
Does this picture of Aubrey remind you of anyone, mom?
Or whenever Jonathan and/or I take the kids out for a walk in their wagon, and I can't help but notice all the smiles and stares at our kids in the wagon (especially the one day they were both wearing their sunglassess too - oh, how I wish I had a picture of that one!)
This day definitely gave me a smile . . .
We were at a restaurant in Lethbridge just this past weekend with Jonathan's grandma, and the booster seats did not have any waist straps to hold Aubrey in . . .
Well, this wasn't going to work, she was standing up about 3 seconds after we put her in!
So, Jonathan comes up with one of his brillant ideas, as evidenced above!
It made for a very relaxing meal!
The man who always makes me smile!
Hayden and his great-grandma Marusiak
Happy times!
I love Hayden's smile he always does for the camera!
And of course, my little Hayden and Aubrey!
Need I say more.

1 comment:
The first pic reminded me when Ethan Would always were his Halloween Outfit
Post a Comment